If you'd like to submit you bio to the Æthelmearc Artisans & Scientists Rolls below is the information we need:
- Your full SCA Name : Remember, if you spell it wrong, we'll spell it wrong.
- Your Local Group
- Your Website if you have one. It can be a personnally hosted site or part of groups web site. If you are either a Fleur or Laurel then submit those pages also and a link will be added to your bio.
- Your Contact information. This can include your real name, email address, U.S. city & state, &C. All information is optional and up to the person's individual decision.
- A picture – If you have one. If not, we can take one of you as well, just let us know you'd like us to do that and we will make arrangements. In sending a picture a high-res picture is better than a smaller, lowres picture. It's easier to manipulate a larger picture into what is needed.
- A one or two paragraph bio about YOU, not your persona. We'd like to know where you learned what you learned. Did something in your mundane life inspire you do take up a skill in the SCA? What are your focused area of interests. Where you went to school, &c. You spouse, children, pets? Just something about
- A list of your fields of interest. This is not necessary just the fields you feel are your expertise but all fields you are interested in and would like to share. I leave it up to you for which fields you feel should be placed included. With an unlimited possibily of interests I will occasionally condense your interests to fit into a category and use a sub-header (i.e. costuming (14th. ren).
- Permission to use your email address on the Kingdom A&S website. This is necessary per Corpora. If we do not have permission then none of the contact information can be posted.
Email the above information to .
A submission form is in the works and will posted as soon as possible.